Esthetician – Part Time
Carolina Eye Associates is seeking a friendly and customer service oriented Esthetician.
Competence in performing the following skills is necessary:
• Perform cosmetic facials, waxing, and chemical peels.
• Assist doctors with cosmetic procedures.
• Will participate in training as requested by company to become proficient in cosmetic laser.
• On-the-job training is provided for learning new skills as needed.
• Proficient in use of computer with knowledge of Microsoft applications.
• Comply with all company policies, HIPAA, OSHA, and other policies.
• Performing other duties as requested.
Requires ability to meet physical demands of standing for extensive periods of time, documenting charts and forms in standing or sitting position, may assist patients in wheelchairs or while walking. Requires ability to reach and stretch while using equipment or assisting physicians. Requires the ability to perform duties in confined work areas.
Must have and maintain current NC Esthetician License. Prefer candidate to have 1-3 years’ experience.
The work schedule will be determined based on scheduling of clients. Position is part-time but may become full-time in the future as the practice grows.
Compensation will be determined based on previous experience and education.