The Carolina Philharmonic seeks an individual to manage its Box Office in the Village of Pinehurst.
Founded in 2009, The Carolina Philharmonic has quickly grown into one of the leading orchestras of North Carolina. What sets us apart onstage is our visceral joy in sharing the music and the stories behind the music with our audiences.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Successful applicant will be:
• fluent in office systems
• enjoy working with people
• available from 10 am-2 pm weekdays and for concerts/special events
• Enjoy a lovely office atmosphere and nice co-workers
• Meet and experience top talent in the industry
• Work on exciting multimedia projects
Carolina Philharmonic is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.