Rental Home Maintenance Technician
The Country Club of North Carolina is seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join our Rental Home team as a Property Maintenance Technician. In this role, you will address common maintenance issues across multiple individually owned homes, performing repairs and installations as well as recommending subcontractors for serious infrastructural projects. You must be able to address a host of common property issues, such as electrical, plumbing, and heating. Our ideal candidate has several years of professional experience in property maintenance, along with reliable transportation and a flexible schedule to respond to emergencies as they arise.
Rental Home Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance across multiple properties
• Perform repairs, installations of fixtures and appliances, and replacement of damaged systems
• Diagnose and repair problems with HVAC, electricity, and plumbing
• Locate competitive subcontractors for major projects
• Be on-call to respond to emergency issues
Property Maintenance Technician Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• Vocational or trade school certification preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of plumbing, heating, HVAC, and electrical systems
• Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
• Physical ability to bend, crouch, and lift objects throughout the workday
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace/Comprehensive Benefit Package
Pre-employment drug testing and a thorough background check is required.