needed at Hilton Garden Inn in Aberdeen, NC
• Sound knowledge of basic plumbing, carpentry, and electrical wiring.
• Proven general maintenance experience.
• The ability to safely operate hand and power tools as well as cleaning equipment.
• The ability to lift heavy objects.
• Minor repair work. Including repairing doors, locks, door frames and handles as well as replacing light bulbs.
• Performing basic plumbing tasks. Including unclogging drains as well as fixing leaking faucets and toilets.
• Maintaining all outdoor areas. Includes pulling weeds, planting flowers and edging the lawn as well as shoveling snow and ice as required.
• Inspecting control panels and electrical wiring to detect any issues that require immediate attention.
• Taking inventory of maintenance supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
• Promptly responding to requests for emergency repairs and clean-ups.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.