About The Job
At Homeward Kitchen®, we know that people are the foundation of our success. We hire managers with talent, integrity, and passion to promote our Caring Culture. Homeward Kitchen provides an environment that supports and empowers our people. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, ensuring excellent guest service while promoting a positive work environment prioritizing developing staff to reach their highest potential. You will also be responsible for maximizing profitability, maintaining high standards of food and beverage quality, and managing inventory and supplies. If you have a passion for the restaurant industry and a drive to succeed, this is the job for you!
Key Responsibilities for Success
• Work in the operation, overseeing and supervising front and back of the house people, systems, and processes.
• Ensures restaurant operations meet or exceed Homeward Kitchen’s standards.
• Partner with other leaders to anticipate and deliver outstanding operational performance.
• Enthusiastically leads team, celebrates successes while holding crew members accountable for performance results.
• Prioritizes key guest experience metrics in order create, maintain, and exceed guest experience expectations leading to sustained restaurant operational success.
• Manage the hiring, training, supervision, and retention of restaurant staff.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including scheduling, budgeting, and financial management.
• Ensure that health and safety standards are met and adhered to.
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage payroll, employee benefits and other related human resources activities.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Skills & Experience Needed
• 5+ years proven work experience as a Restaurant General Manager or similar role.
• Solid knowledge of restaurant management best practice.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems efficiently.
• Leadership and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Degree in business administration or hospitality management preferred.
• New restaurant opening experience preferred.
Benefits and Perks offered for Full-time Restaurant Managers
Homeward Kitchen offers a variety of benefits designed to meet the needs of employees and their families. Compensation and benefits packages for managers include:
• Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) (Company Matching Program must be 21 or older)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 5-Day Work week
• Paid Vacation
• Continual Training and Development During Career
• Crew Member Assistance Program
Perks & Rewards
Casual Work Attire
Thank you for your interest in Homeward Kitchens. Our commitment to valuing diversity helps create an environment where everyone can be successful.