Marlboro-Chesterfield Pathology, PC (MCP)
30 Page Street, Pinehurst North Carolina 28374
MCP Labs, an industry leader providing comprehensive Molecular, Cytology and Pathology services, is privately owned and physician centered, designed to work seamlessly with medical practices and provide direct consultation when needed.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• The preparation of slides from surgical sources for examination by a pathologist to include grossing specimens, processing, embedding, sectioning, staining, cover slipping, labeling and presentation to pathologist.
• Qualifications include HT(ASCP) certification, high complexity testing under CLIA.
• 3 years experience.
• Willing to work 1st or 2nd shift.
• PTO, Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401k Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays
• Friendly and fast-paced office environment
• Salary is based on experience, though we are open to train a potentially qualified candidate.
As an industry leader, MCPath provides comprehensive Molecular, Cytology and Pathology services. Every day we deliver fast and accurate results, with a responsiveness that is unmatched. MCPath is privately owned and physician centered, designed to work seamlessly with medical practices and provide direct consultation when needed.
We value the contribution of each person involved in providing exceptional patient care. Our laboratory management team and technologists are highly trained and committed to providing the highest quality testing services available today. Our knowledgeable and responsive support personnel are available to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding laboratory testing.
We are committed to the highest level of ethical and moral conduct in all our interactions with clients, vendors, and patients. Our focus is to exceed customer expectations through consistency, responsiveness and accountability.