VARIOUS JOBS at RICHMOND COMMUNITY COLLEGE
VARIOUS JOBS AT RICHMOND
Are you looking for a job where you can impact students’ and community members’ lives every day? At Richmond Community College in Hamlet and Laurinburg, NC, we are doing just that –– but we need your help. Richmond CC invites applications from qualified individuals who are dedicated and committed to helping us fulfill our mission.
Richmond Community College is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
• ELECTRIC UTILITY SUBSTATION AND RELAY TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTOR
• STUDENT SUCCESS AND OUTREACH COORDINATOR
• ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO VP FOR STUDENT SERVICES
• ACCREDITATION AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
• COLLEGE AND CAREER READINESS COORDINATOR
• LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING DIRECTOR
• ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR
• DIRECTOR OF NURSING
• NURSING INSTRUCTOR
• COMMERCIAL CLEANING INSTRUCTOR
To view position requirements and file an application visit: richmondcc.edu/contact-us/employment
Richmond Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.