Adult MH/SU Licensed Care Coordinator #401265
Adult MH/SU Licensed Care Coordinator
Position #: #401265
Location: West End
Annual Hiring Range: $67,992 - $71,508
Position can be remote or hybrid (home and office)
Position requires travel within catchment area and Face to face visits with members.
Sandhills Center is a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO) serving people in eleven counties in central North Carolina.
• Provide Care Coordination functions for adult members that in need of case/coordination or need assistance to transition between services.
• This position is tasked with ensuring that members, from this specific group have access to services, receive continuity of care, promote families and natural supports, improve functional outcomes, and maximize the efficient and effective use of resource.
• Makes care coordination referrals upon identifying members that meet criteria.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field and three years of supervised clinical behavioral healthcare work experience as required by the appropriate North Carolina Licensing Board.
Preferred Experience: Experience in a managed care setting. Positions will focus on Adult Care Coordination.
Must hold full licensure issued by a North Carolina Professional Board, as a LCSW, LCMHC, or LPA.
Must reside in North Carolina.
• Local Government Retirement Plan
• 401k with a 3% match
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account