Bilingual Call Center Licensed Clinician #401142
Bilingual Call Center Licensed Clinician
Position #: 401142
Location: Greensboro or West End
Hiring Salary Range: $70,008 - $73,080
Sandhills Center is a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO) serving people in eleven counties in central North Carolina. We have a robust network of providers who offer treatment and support for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use disorders. It is the goal of Sandhills Center to make treatment options available to those who need
them, to enrich and support our Provider Network, and to contribute to the overall well-being of the communities we serve.
Shift: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
The call Center serves as a point of access for individuals. The Call Center Clinician will:
• Receive and screen telephonic requests for services
• Distinguish between clinical triage and information calls
• Assess risk to determine whether calls are emergent, urgent or routine; and
• Engage the caller in an effective clinical manner to perform a screening, triage and referral
• Make referrals to service providers and resources as appropriate.
• Master’s Degree in Human Services with a minimum of three years post degree experience with mental health, developmental disabilities or substance abuse population.
• Must be fully licensed in North Carolina with a valid LCSW, LPA, LCMHC, LCAS or LMFT.
Requires individual to be Bilingual, fluent in Spanish.