I\DD Care Coordinator
I\DD Care Coordinator: Position #402335
Location: West End
Starting Annual Salary: $45,005 - $47,868
Sandhills Center is a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO) serving people in nine counties in central North Carolina. We have a robust network of providers who offer treatment and support for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use disorders. It is the goal of Sandhills Center to make treatment options available to those who need them, to enrich and support our Provider Network, and to contribute to the overall well-being of the communities we serve.
- The I\DD Care Coordinator is responsible for providing comprehensive care coordination and monitoring (treatment planning case management) to individuals having a primary Developmental Disability, which may include a secondary Mental Health or Substance Abuse need.
- This position requires a dynamic, proactive approach to assessment, monitoring and coordination of care, to ensure quality supports and consistent adherence to waiver requirements.
- This position will require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to health, psychology, sociology, social work, nursing or another relevant human services area or licensure as a registered nurse (RN). Must have two (2) years of post-degree experience working directly with individuals with I/DD or TBI.
- Must be a QDDP.
- Local Government Retirement Plan
- 401k with a 3% match
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account