TCL Data Analyst #16211
TCL Data Analyst
Position #: 16211
Location: West End
Hiring Salary Range: $63,504 - $64,800
This position may work remote or hybrid
Sandhills Center is a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO) serving people in nine counties in central North Carolina. We have a robust network of providers who offer treatment and support for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use disorders.
• Collect, aggregate, maintain the accuracy of the data required for TCL reporting
• Ensure resolution of data inconsistencies in TCLD
• Assist with analysis, summary, and interpretation of data related to Performance Improvement Projects, member surveys, and other QAPI processes
• Coordinate, and carry out TCL Data Integrity Plan procedures and activities, including development, evaluation, and refinement of procedures to support data quality; regular and ongoing data review, validation, and cross-database reconciliation (e.g., TCLD, CLIVe, internal client data management systems, NCTracks extracts provided by the Department); identification of data quality issues and solutions; and data cleaning to ensure timely data entry and updates and data accuracy
• Graduation from a four-year college or university and two years’ experience in business Intelligence reporting and data analytics, or administrative management, preferably involving participation in the planning and management of a business or governmental program.
Must be proficient using intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel.
• Database and intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Two years of experience managing the input and output of data in large databases in Health care
• Local Government Retirement Plan
• 401k with a 3% match
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account