TCL Training and Barriers Coordinator #403369
TCL Training and Barriers Coordinator
Position #: 403369
Location: West End
Starting Annual Salary: $54,720 - $55,200
Sandhills Center is a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO) serving individual in eleven counties in central North Carolina. We have a robust network of providers who offer treatment and support services for mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance use disorders.
This position is essential in handling training for this department and managing barriers within the Transition to Community Living Program. The Transitions to Community Living (TCL) provides eligible adults living with serious mental illnesses the opportunity to choose where they live, work and play in North Carolina. This initiative promotes recovery through providing long-term housing, community-based services, supported employment and community integration.
• Research curriculum associated with TCL actively and remain up to date on developments within the industry and competitors
• Seek and gather information from management, employees, and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve.
• Measure employee's information retention rates by issuing assessment tests and quizzes on course materials.
• Create printed and instructional materials to be used in training.
• Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees.
• Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be address or areas in need of additional instruction.
• Developing internal marketing materials to be distributed within the company promoting the course and necessary details.
• Assist in planning, creating and implementing each year's training courses and materials for each department.
• Track and Monitor TCL Barriers ensuring there is review / assessment of challenges within the program following DHHS Barriers Committee monitoring protocol.
• Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments.
• Proficient using Microsoft Suite
• Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
• Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred.
• Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
• Experience providing full-scope training materials, from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation.
• Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials
• Experience creating yearly training plans and materials for all departments.
Minimum Requirements: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least two years of experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness or a Bachelor’s degree and four years of professional experience in quality assurance, preferably within the healthcare industry. This position should also have experience creating training curricula and significant presentation experience.
• Local Government Retirement Plan
• 401k with a 3% match
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday leave
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account