Maintenance Technician, Full Time
• Perform maintenance and repair of town streets, sidewalks, parks and buildings.
• Complete a variety of building, facility, and equipment maintenance and repair activities; to include carpentry, plumbing, and minor electrical repair work to town facilities.
• Manage the collection of yard waste and debris; trim shrubs, trash pickup, mow grass and landscape town grounds and parks.
• Work independently, respond to work orders and priorities as set by department head. • Operation and maintenance of a variety of equipment.
• Knowledge of trade practices and skills, and ability to set priorities to conduct tasks.
• Pesticide license required or ability to obtain within 6 months of hiring.
• Safely run and maintain all town equipment including dump truck and backhoe.
Open until filled
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.