Police Officer, Full-time
Village of Foxfire
1 Town Hall Drive
Foxfire Village, NC 27281
Foxfire Village is a wonderful place to retire, raise a family, pursue an active lifestyle; to simply live and play. Foxfire Village provides an alternative to the hustle and bustle of the city with a country-like atmosphere. Nestled under the longleaf and loblolly pines of North Carolina's Sandhills, the Village offers an idyllic setting for horse farms or your dream home on the golf course with equestrian lots and large residential home sites.
- Possess a Valid NC Driver's License
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent and NC BLET Certified
- Prior Law Enforcement experience preferred but not necessary.
- Possess integrity, ethics, and a professional attitude.
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Assigned take home patrol car
- Paid medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, NC State Retirement and paid sick/vacation leave
Foxfire Village is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Foxfire Village is a Drug Free Workplace.